Add some of these elements to your party, and your guests will walk away feeling warm and cozy.
1. A fire-pit is any must have for a fall party. The hay bales bumps it up a notch and takes away the need to expensive seating.
2. Go from a boring vegetable tray, to a festive one with dip added in the pumpkin.
3. In the need for a theme or invitation? Have all your guests wear flannel!
4. Create fun signs for all of your food adding a beautiful mix of paper and type.
5. Mason Jars are the perfect decoration addition for any fall party.
6. A perfect thanksgiving centerpiece.
7. Find your best leaves and wrap them around your plastic cups for a simple fall addition!
8. You can never go wrong with pumpkins and wheat!
9. Use this well known animal to your advantage for welcoming your guests.
10. Need an inexpensive name placer? Find the extra leaves in your backyard and stick them within your forks.